Everyone arrived from Ireland safe and sound yesterday morning and are settled-away now - we're having a great time already! Looking forward to Edwina's lecture tonight at MMaP (Arts and Culture Centre in St. John's) on the Dance Traditions of Ireland. First concert is tomorrow night in Freshwater (Carbonear) - be sure to get your tickets!
Tickets are now available for all shows and can be purchased online. Visit the Schedule and Tickets page for more information:
We're busy getting ready for this year's festival and should have the full line-up released in the next week or two but we're delighted to welcome:
- Matt Cranitch, Jackie Daly and Paul de Grae
- The Friel Sisters (Anna, Sheila and Clare)
- Cordeen (Conor Moriarty, Benny McCarthy, Graham Wells and Billy Sutton) and
- dancer Edwina Guckian.
We hope to be selling tickets online this year so visit often and tell your friends!
Another tremendous festival over for another year! Great music, new friends, old friends, great audiences and excellent classes...and a few puffins, a whale and a mola mola!! Thanks everyone for your support; we're already planning for next year - 8th Feile Seamus Creagh! Stay Tuned...
We're happy to add the following Newfoundland-based performers to this year's roster:
- Dave Panting
- Julia Bowdring
- Mark Manning & Aaron Collis
- Jenny Gear & Duane Andrews
- Vince & Glen Collins
- What Odds! (Jean Hewson, Wanda Crocker, Gerry Strong, Rick West)
- Sean Sullivan and Rob Slaney